The girls love their new home!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year!

Wow! I can't believe it's already 2011!  I hope that everyone is having a good one so far!  I have no complaints here.

John and I celebrated the new year by opening a bottle of bubbly of course.  We called out a hearty greeting to our neighbors from our front door and then went out to the barn to see all the kids and wish them a happy new year too!  They were somewhat oblivious to it all.  I think we woke them up! LOL

We had our first snow of the new year this morning, with more expected by Monday.  We really just had a dusting at our farm. I took advantage of the cold and cleaned after them before it thaws and gets squishy!

I don't have any new photos at present but will try to dig some up in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment